Tuesday 10 June 2014

Degree Results & New Designers

Well the results are in and I'm very proud to announce that I achieved a first class honours degree in Textile Design. The results came in a day late but it was worth it and I celebrated with a double-shot latte - woo! Many more celebrations to come I think over the Summer.


        


But before that: and there's more....

I am delighted that my work was chosen to be exhibited at New Designers exhibition in London on the 25th - 28th June at the Business Design Centre in Islington. The next week or so will be spent deciding which pieces to display and am keeping my fingers crossed that this exhibition will open up new opportunities and collaborations to further my work.




If you want to attend, click here and it will take you to the booking form, however I have one or two VIP tickets still available so please contact me directly if you want one.

See you there!

PS follow me @dettatextiles on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment